Bubble Air Mattress are utterly helpful for managing stage 1 bed sore. These mattress comes with a Heavy Duty air Pump and High quality material. It is durable enough, which makes it ideal not only for home use but also for Hospitals. Bubble Air Mattress is also useful as a preventive care for bed sore. The chance of developing bed sore is very high for the patient with long time immobility.
The material of our product is highly hygienic and durable. The material is enough comfortable for the patient as it doesn’t evolves any heat. Moreover, it’s unique technology relives the patient from excessive sweating. Therefore, the patient never feel any discomfort in long term use.
Stages of Bed Sore:
- Stage I: A reddened, painful area on the skin that does not turn white when pressed. This is a sign that a pressure ulcer may be forming. The skin may be warm or cool, firm or soft.
- Stage II: The skin blisters or forms an open sore. The area around the sore may be red and irritated.
- Stage III: The skin now develops an open, sunken hole called a crater. The tissue below the skin is damaged. You may be able to see body fat in the crater.
- Stage IV: The pressure ulcer has become so deep that there is damage to the muscle and bone, and sometimes to tendons and joints.
Bubble Air Mattress is ideal for:
- High risk Patients at home or hospital under special care
- Patients who already have mild to moderate bed sores
- As a preventive measure for Long term use
- For more advance and aggressive bedsore management Nimbus type mattress is highly recommended.
- For better bed sore management regular position change of the patient is needed. Therefore, consult our care manager for free for the patient specific guideline.